Dinners in the Garden – Saturday Night Seatings
September 25 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm| $50.00
We are excited to once again welcome you to the farm for our seasonal dinners in the garden! We miss creating the meals WITH you in The Kitchen, but until then, let us serve you! Come join us in one of our three garden settings: greenhouses, gazebos, and at the Chef’s Table.
The Kitchen’s Nosh Plate
Fresh Pappardelle Pasta with Lobster, Corn & Pancetta
Beef Tenderloin with Chanterelles, Lobster Mushrooms & Braised Fennel
Apple Tarte Tatin with Bourbon Caramel
New for this season, we are excited to share the expertise of our new sommelier, Jean Householder as she hand-curates wine pairings for each of our courses, often featuring local wineries. These special pairings will be available with each course for an additional $50 per person.
We also have selections of wine by the bottle from our cellar, available for purchase with dinner.
Reservations are available for seating in one of our gazebos or greenhouses, or the Chef’s Table (which is located inside The Kitchen during times where indoor dining is permitted).
- Please reserve one table regardless of the number of guests in your group. To reserve a table for 10 or more, please call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030.
- A per table – not per person – deposit of $50 and a total guest count is required with your table reservation.
- This dinner features a four-course menu for $95 per person, with non-alcoholic beverages, wine & beer available for purchase
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance
- The total bill for all guests is payable at the time of the event, less your table deposit of $50
- Groups of 6 or more will have a 20% service charge added to the final bill.
Deposit & Registration Details
Due to the nature of our events, classes, and dinners, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another offering. All payments are final.