Father’s Day Brunch in the Garden
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm| $50
Want something wonderful to do with the Father’s in your life on their special day? Bring them here, to The Kitchen! We will be offering Brunch in the Garden in one of our three garden settings: greenhouses, gazebos and at the Chef’s Table.
The menu is a combination of savory and sweet brunch favorites highlighting the best produce from the garden, served family style at the table.
Our garden-inspired prix fixe Brunch will feature delicious offerings
from freshly baked pastry board to savory combinations with a sweet finale.
Dapper & Wise Coffee and Steven Smith Teas will be available to enjoy with brunch.
Mimosas will be available for additional purchase.
- For this brunch celebration, we have two seatings at 10:00am and 12:15pm
- Reservations are available for seating in one of our gazebos or greenhouses, or the Chef’s Table (which is located inside The Kitchen during times where indoor dining is permitted).
- This brunch is $65 per person, with non-alcoholic beverages, wine & beer available for purchase
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance
- The total bill for all guests is payable at the time of the event, less your deposit of $50
- Please reserve one table regardless of the number of guests in your group. To reserve a table for 10 or more, please call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030. Groups of 6 or more will have a 20% service charge added to the final bill.
- A per table – not per person – deposit of $50 and a total guest count is required with your table reservation.
Due to the nature of our classes, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another class. All payments are final.