Mother’s Celebration Dinner – SOLD OUT!
May 8 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm| $50
If you are looking for something special to do with the foodie moms in your life, come join us at Middleground Farms to sip beautiful Oregon wine and celebrate all things Mom!
Treat your mothers, grandmothers, aunts and friends to a breathtaking territorial view in our beautiful garden, while our chefs and servers delight you with our four-course menu with optional local wine pairing experience curated by our own Sommelier, partnering with Adelsheim Vineyards.
Spring Nosh Board
Arugula and Baby Lettuces with Chevre, Pickled Rhubarb and Honey Vinaigrette
Citrus-Crusted Salmon with Spring Herb Remoulade
Israeli Couscous with Peas, Shallot, Mint and Lemon Vinaigrette
Chocolate Pot de Creme
Tables are available in our gazebos and greenhouses, plus the Chef’s Table located in the kitchen.
- This dinner features a coursed menu ($95 per person), with an optional Adelsheim wine pairing (additional $50)
- Wine & beer selections will be available (additional cost)
- Your event total (minus the table deposit) will be due on the day of the event.
- Please reserve one table based on the number of guests in your group.
- A per table – not per person – deposit of $50 and a total guest count is required with your table reservation.
- If you have a party larger than 10, call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030 to allow us to assist you with your reservation.
- Please let us know if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance.
Due to the nature of our classes, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another class. All payments are final.