Mother’s Day Brunch in the Garden – SOLD OUT!
May 9 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| $50
If you are looking for something special to do with the foodie moms in your life, come join us at Middleground Farms to sip mimosas and celebrate all things Mom. Treat your mothers, grandmothers, aunts and friends to a fun morning in our beautiful garden!
We look forward to celebrating with you!
The menu is a combination of savory and sweet brunch favorites highlighting the best produce from the garden, served family style at the table.
Thyme-Scented Popovers with Orange Marmalade Butter
Middleground Farms Ham, Asparagus, Gruyere Quiche
Potato and Leek Hash with Smoked Salmon and Dijon Cream
French Toast with Strawberries, Lemon Curd and Praline Hazelnuts
Lovely mimosas, Dapper & Wise Coffee and Steven Smith Teas will be available to enjoy with brunch.
Seatings & Locations
- There are two seatings – 10:00AM and 12:15PM.
- Tables are available in our gazebos, greenhouses and in the kitchen at the Chef’s Table.
- Per person charge is $75 plus additional purchases and will be taken care of the day of the event.
- In celebration of Mother’s day, children 10 and under will eat free with their party.
- A per table – not per person – deposit of $50 and a total guest count is required with your table reservation.
- If you have a party larger than 10, call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030 to allow us to assist you with your reservation.
- Please let us know if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance.
Due to the nature of our classes, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another class. All payments are final.