Picnic Nights in the Garden
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $50
Interested in a more casual evening in the Garden? Come for a menu that is inspired by traditional homestyle picnics, with a sensational twist! Grab a group of friends, or your whole family and join a fun on-farm evening!
We are serving a garden-inspired feast alongside our obsession-worthy Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
Keep an eye out for specific menu updates closer to the event.
- For Thursday night picnics, we have one seating at 6 pm.
- Reservations are available for seating in one of our gazebos or greenhouses, or the Chef’s Table (which is located inside The Kitchen during times where indoor dining is permitted).
- This picnic dinner features a three-course menu for $65 per person, with non-alcoholic beverages, wine & beer available for purchase
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance
- The total bill for all guests is payable at the time of the event, less your deposit of $50
- Please reserve one table regardless of the number of guests in your group. To reserve a table for 10 or more, please call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030. Groups of 6 or more will have a 20% service charge added to the final bill.
- A per table – not per person – deposit of $50 and a total guest count is required with your table reservation.
Due to the nature of our classes, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another class. All payments are final.