Valentine’s Date Night ♥ Cooking Kit & Class
February 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm| $30 – $180.00
We have always enjoyed filling The Kitchen with Date Night cooking classes on Valentine’s Day, so let’s keep up the tradition – but we will fill YOUR kitchen instead! This is the first of our new “Kit & Class” experiences. You will receive a kit that includes a lovely partially-prepared meal for you to unpack. Follow along with us during a live Zoom cooking class to complete your meal.
Together we will help you compose your Nosh plate that includes our chèvre mousse and red wine caramel (already prepared and in your kit!) Then you’ll have your snacks to nosh on while together we sear filet mignon and wrap it in delicate puff pastry, learn how to perfectly roast winter vegetables, make mascarpone cream and assemble the most lovely salad!
The Kitchen Nosh Plate
Citrus salad with honey vinaigrette, with torn mozzarella & pistachio brittle
Freshly baked rosemary focaccia
Classic Beef Wellington with mushroom pate & port reduction
Roasted delicata squash with wild mushrooms & kale
Butterscotch budino with sea salt caramel & mascarpone cream
How it Works:
- Purchase your kit here and we’ll send you an email with Zoom class information.
- Enjoy a lovely drive to visit us at The Kitchen to pick up your cooking kit between 10am-3pm on Saturday, February 13th.
- Join us on Zoom for an online cooking class from 5-6pm on Saturday evening to finish your meal and then enjoy with your loved one!
- Cooking on Sunday? Watch the class on YouTube.
What’s in the kit:
- A delicious meal for two with a bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal.
- Need to add a plus one (or more) to your gathering? Add as many people to your gathering as you’d like for an additional $90 per person.
Interested in Future Kit & Class Events?
- Join our mailing list (just scroll down)
Due to the nature of our classes, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another class. All payments are final.