Winemaker’s Dinner Series – Lange Estate
August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $50.00
We couldn’t get enough of Oregon Wine in Oregon Wine Month so we are continuing our celebration. Join us in the kitchen for a fun and informative demonstration cooking class all about pairing Oregon wines with seasonal food!
We are thrilled to share The Kitchen with Oregon wine industry pioneers, Don & Wendy Lange. Since planting their first vines in the Dundee Hills in 1988, their family has been considered one of the great Pinot Noir produces in the United States.
Chef Jessica & Chef Kate will walk through a demonstration cooking class featuring a four-course seasonal menu where we share the tips and tricks to creating a beautifully paired menu. Jean, our Curator of Wine & Experience, will educate you on the individual pairings with each course while Don & Wendy educate you about the wine-making process that goes into the glass.
“BLT” toast with garden-ripened tomatoes, herb farmer’s cheese, crisped bacon, arugula
Sea scallops with squash ribbons, fresh tagliatelle, herb butter
Pork tenderloin with burst tomatoes, castelvetrano olives, whole grain mustard
Fresh corn polenta & wilted greens
Peach & blackberry crisp with caramel & vanilla bean cream
- Seating will be offered for parties of 2 at each of our bistro tables, and 4-8 person groups at each of our two Chef’s tables.
- A table deposit is required and serves as your party’s reservation. A per person cost of $145 will be billed at the close of the evening.
- Service gratuity is gratefully accepted on your final bill. A 20% gratuity is added for groups of six (6) or more.
- If you have a party larger than 10, call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030 to allow us to assist you with your reservation.
- Please let us know if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance.
Deposit & Registration Details
Due to the nature of our events, classes, and dinners, all payments are non-refundable or exchangeable. If you find yourself unable to attend, you may transfer the ticket to someone else. However, we are unable to refund, exchange, or apply a credit to another offering. All payments are final.